VE Testing Sessions are held every 3rd Sat. at 8:30 am Betcha Bingo #2 2420 Irving Blvd Irving, TX You will need:
- 2 forms of identification – one must include photo
- Pencils or pens (black or blue)
- Your current Amateur Radio License (if you have one) and a copy of same to file with your application; your CSCE; and a copy of same, if you have completed relative elements at a prior session
- W5YI $14.00 exam fee –cash, correct change please
- ARRL $15.00 exam fee—cash, correct change pleaseContact for further information
Doyle Taylor 972/579-9089 or Dennis Riise 972/255-8187.
See http://www.irvingarc.org/ve.html for more details and a map.